The Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
Situated at the heart of the UBC Campus, the Alumni Centre will be the first stop for alumni visiting their alma mater. In partnerships with UBC Continuing Studies, the Library and faculty partners, it will offer lifelong learning for alumni through mentorship programs and links to the business community. The Alumni Centre will be one of the anchor buildings on the new University Square development within the University Boulevard neighbourhood plan. The building will contain a Welcome Centre, lifelong learning facilities, social connection and networking spaces, meeting spaces, offices, governance areas and achievement recognition space.
- Address: TBD
- User: UBC Alumni Association
- Project Manager: David English
- Architect: Kuwabara Payne McKenna & Blumberg with Hughes Condon Marler Architects
- Construction: Syncra Construction Corp.
- Project Size: 41,700
- Budget: 19,515,000
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: April 2015
- Sustainability Rating: LEED Gold