Central is the first residential building on University Boulevard, a progressive new neighbourhood at the heart of UBC campus. Central is located on University Boulevard just west of Wesbrook Mall immediately south of War Memorial Gym. The offering is a 6 storey collection of junior studios, studios, one bedroom, and two-bedroom homes, available exclusively to those who work or study at UBC. Central is eminently equipped for full campus living, with a devoted study room, and plenty of options for refueling on the street level, including JJ Bean, Rain or Shine Ice Cream, Tacomio, Bai Down, and Joe Pizza. Central is also pet friendly, so it’s welcoming for furry sidekicks and study partners.
- Address: 6015 University Boulevard
- Project Manager: Andrew McMillan
- Developer: UBCPT
- Architect: Ramsay Worden Architects
- Construction: Ledcor Construction Ltd.
- Project Size: 78,637 sf
- Budget: $21,500,000
- No. of Units: 98
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: Spring 2017
- Sustainability Rating: REAP Gold