Leon & Thea Koerner University Centre, Lower Level Renovations
This project was a renovation to the Lower Level University Centre (UCLL) which had sat vacant for 13 years. The renovation addressed code, fire, life safety and seismic upgrades and provides 500 additional swing classroom spaces commencing for the 2008/09 academic term.
- Address: 6331 Crescent Road
- User: Classroom Services
- Project Manager: Crystal Roche
- Architect: Gordon Hlynsky Architect
- Construction: Syncra Construction Corp.
- Project Size: 15,000
- Budget: 4,682,000
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: August 2008
- Occupancy: September 2008