TRIUMF is Canada’s national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics. In addition to the laboratory and research facilities located in South Campus, TRIUMF operates this new 35 room residential guesthouse which provides short-term housing for visiting researchers and staff. UBC Properties together with TRIUMF and Polygon Homes Inc., completed this new 17,550 square foot, 35-room guest house in the East Campus Neighbourhood in late 2004.
- Address: 5835 Thunderbird Boulevard
- Project Manager: Matthew Carter
- Developer: UBCPT
- Architect: Graham Crockart Architect Inc.
- Construction: Polygon Homes
- Project Size: 17,563
- No. of Units: 35
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: December 2004
- Occupancy: December 2004