UBC Childcare Expansion – Daycare
To meet the great demand for child care spaces and to support the recruitment and retention of new faculty, staff and students, the UBC Board of Governors approved the expansion of 146 childcare spaces, including replacement of Kids Club and six centres in three new buildings adjacent to the existing daycare facilities on Osoyoos Crescent.
- Address: 2815, 2805, 2685 Revelstoke Court & 5655, 5615 Osoyoos Crescent
- User: Housing & Conferences
- Project Manager: Mike Redmond
- Architect: Larry McFarland Architects Ltd.
- Construction: Parkwood Construction
- Project Size: 13,600
- Budget: 3,777,000
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: 1st Building November 2008, 2nd Building December 2008, 3rd Building January 2009
- Occupancy: 1st Building November 2008, 2nd Building December 2008, 3rd Building January 2009