UBLVD Bus Shelter
As part of the University Boulevard redevelopment, new transit shelters were built along the main campus boulevard. The new shelters function as street furniture and boast a design that doesn’t impede movement along the boulevard. Other design features include vertical wind screens. The wide benches allow people to sit on both sides and the wood cell like structure was designed to resemble tree branches.
- Project Manager: David Poettcker
- Architect: Public Architects
- Project Size: 1,291
- Construction Status: Complete
- Completion: September 2012
- Occupancy: September 2012